This section should tell you everything you need to know about ordering from us, but if you need help just email firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 01604 623679 and we'll do our best to help.
Privacy & Cookies
This is a guide to how your personal data is collected, stored and used by Thackerays.
When you place an order with us, we collect this information from you:
- Delivery address
- Billing address (used as a security check)
- Telephone number (used to contact you regarding your order)
- Email address (used to contact you regarding your order, to provide you with tracking information for your delivery, and to request feedback about your experience with us)
This data is stored securely, can only be accessed by appropriate staff, and is only used for the purposes we’ve outlined above. We hold your data until you ask us not to in case of an issue with something you bought from us historically.
Debit/Credit Card Details
Our secure payment system is provided by SagePay When you enter your debit/credit card details on our payment page, they are submitted using SSL encryption to SagePay’s secure servers where the payment is processed. Your card number is never stored directly by Thackerays.
You might choose to sign up to our mailing list, where we collect your email address and send you marketing emails once a week or so, relating to featured products and/or promotions. This data is stored and used separately to the data collected when you place an order with us (described above). We use Mailchimp, a third party email marketing platform to store and manage our email campaigns. We will not send you marketing emails relating to third party companies, or pass your email address to any third party companies, and you can unsubscribe instantly whenever you want.
Cookies & Tracking
- Remembering what’s in your shopping bag
- Remembering that you’re logged in
Thackerays adheres to the Data Protection Act, which gives you, as a consumer, a series of rights relating to your personal data held by companies such as ours.
- Ask to see what information we hold about you at any time.
- Have your information modified or updated at any time.
- Have your information removed at any time.