OUR RETURNS POLICY
- We want you to be happy with your purchase, but if you are not, you can return your purchase* within 14 days of receipt, provided the products are returned in perfect condition, unused, unwashed and with their original packaging and tags.
- We will be happy to issue a refund, which will go onto the original payment method used when you made your purchase.
- We try and process all returns as quickly as possible for you to get your refund. You should receive a confirmation email within10 days of having returned the item but it takes longer sometimes. Any refunds will be refunded to the same payment method you used when you placed the order.
- After this, it may take up to another 7 days for the money to get back to your payment method, as this depends on the banks' processes. At certain times of the year, the process time will be longer, like around Christmas and public holidays.
- In order for us to refund your items, please include the original packing note. Without this we will not be able to process your return. If you lose this piece of paper please email us at:
241 WELLINGBOROUGH ROAD
We suggest a signed for postage service. Please keep a copy of your proof of postage, as we are responsible for your parcel only when it has been received. Items lost in transit will not be treated as returned.
RETURNING IN STORE
If you live locally to Northampton please feel free to return to our Wellingborough Road store.
Your return will be passed to the online team to be refunded, please make sure you include the original packing note.
Unfortunately, exchanges cannot be made instore.
If you believe you have been delivered a faulty item please write on your original delivery note what the problem is so we can review the claim.
*excluded items: underwear, earrings, masks, swimwear or any item that has been altered.